Our classic Frazier just got a big, bold, and BLUE update: We teamed up with conservationist, artist, actor, and Veteran, Rudy Reyes, to design a signature sunglass colorway that is equal parts bold and badass. The Rudy Reyes Frazier is built for performance, with an emphasis on style, and supports a cause close to his heart: FORCE BLUE. A portion of proceeds from the sales of this sunglass go to support this non-profit, which works to unite the community of Special Operations veterans with the world of marine conservation for the betterment of both.
FORCE BLUE is the only nonprofit organization in the world that provides “mission therapy” for former combat divers — individuals in whom governments around the world have invested millions to create the best possible underwater and maritime operators — by retraining, retooling and deploying them on missions of conservation, preservation and restoration in the Ocean. The missions focus on coral restoration & rehabilitation, coral disease response, marine debris removal, marine mammal & reptile rescue, and much more.
A one-two punch of tech and style, the Frazier is the undisputed champion of the outdoors. Plus, with its virtually indestructible Grilamid® construction, the Frazier can take it as hard as it gives it. Features include the detail- and mood-boosting Happy Lens™, Hytrel™ rubber nose and temple pads, and 100% UV protection.
- Happy Lens™ enhances color and contrast, increases clarity, and improves mood and alertness
- Available with Trident™ polarization that eliminates reflective light
- Hytrel™ rubber nose pads and temple tips for a secure fit in the wettest conditions
- Constructed from Grilamid®, a lightweight frame material ideal for everyday wear due to its strength and flexibility
- 8x4-base toric lenses for superior optical performance
- High-quality, long-lasting pin hinges
- 100% UV protection reduces eye fatigue and long-term sun damage
- Frame measures 59-16-127